Friday, December 15, 2006

Food Art


I am one lucky girl. Every morning my husband gets up first and prepares breakfast. I get to take my time getting dressed and check my email while the pots and pans clink in the other room. Most mornings it is oatmeal, thick and hearty, sweetened with fresh bananas, pears, and studded with dried blueberries. Today it was pancakes. And what greeted me at the table today? The message you see above, reminding me of my special day.

Please be aware that this is the edited version – it said 36 years the first time. I had to inform John that he was a decade off. I wish that were true, but unfortunately it is not, and John had to go back to the carving board and fashion another banana slice into the number four.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl! Happy belated birthday,.......umm pancakes! You know me, I love anything to do with art (I mean food LOL) Miss you both :O) Lynn

Translate

Categories

Copyright

All original text and photos are copyrighted Doris Reilly © 2006-2023. No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *